1. Determine the use of DC geared motors, application s […]
1. Determine the use of DC geared motors, application scenarios, and list environmental requirements before purchase.
2. First determine what kind of DC reducer is needed, such as low power, high torque, low speed, noise, energy consumption, parameters and other power and performance requirements;
3. Determine the output shaft torque, safety transfer mode and maintenance mode of the direct current geared motor;
4. Determine the input drive shaft speed and reduction ratio;
5. Select the DC gear motor according to the size of the flange. If the output shaft torque is insufficient, return to 2 to re-match;
6. Whether the working temperature, backlash, etc. are satisfied (may also be placed in the first step)