1. The power supply used is different, the DC motor use […]
1. The power supply used is different, the DC motor uses DC power as the power source, and the AC motor uses AC power as the power source;
2. In terms of structure and principle, the principle of AC motor is more complicated, but the structure is relatively simple and more convenient to maintain;
3. The DC motor is used to introduce current into the rotor armature through the brush and the commutator, so that the rotor is forced to rotate in the stator magnetic field, which is quite different from the AC motor;
4. Compared with the AC motor, the motor speed is relatively simple, but the application is limited.