Summary:Professional motor maintenance center motor maintenance process: cleaning the stator and rotor → replacing carbon brushe...
Professional motor maintenance center motor maintenance process: cleaning the stator and rotor → replacing carbon brushes or other parts → vacuum F-level pressure dipping → drying → balancing.
1. The operating environment should always be kept dry, the surface of the motor should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be obstructed by dust, fibers, etc.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor continues to operate, it should be ascertained whether the fault comes from the motor or overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low. After the fault is eliminated, it can be put into operation.
3. Ensure that the motor is well lubricated during operation. The general motor runs for about 5000 hours, that is, the grease should be added or replaced. When the bearing is found to be overheated or the lubrication is deteriorated during operation, the hydraulic pressure should be replaced in time. When replacing the grease, remove the old lubricating oil, and clean the oil grooves of the bearing and bearing cover with gasoline, and then fill 1/2 of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing with ZL-3 lithium-based grease (for 2 poles) And 2/3 (for 4, 6, and 8 poles).
4. When the life of the bearing is over, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following value, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When disassembling the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the shaft extension end or the non-extended end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is more convenient to take out the rotor from the non-shaft extension end. When pulling out the rotor from the stator, prevent damage to the stator winding or insulation.
6. When replacing the winding, you must write down the form, size, number of turns, wire gauge, etc. of the original winding. When you lose these data, you should ask the manufacturer to change the original design winding at will, which often results in one or several performances of the motor. Deteriorating, even unusable.