1 Development trends The development of micro-motor ind […]
1 Development trends
The development of micro-motor industry has a long history and a wide variety. The average amount of motor used in each household represents a country's progress. Micro-motors have become an important component of industrial machinery and equipment, electrical products, automobiles, motorcycles and office OA machines and communications products. Their demand and growth rate are considerable, and the usage has increased significantly in the past two years. Due to the rapid development of the terminal products and the continuous updating of the models, the functional design, development and production of the motors are constantly being updated. Therefore, in the future, the function of the high-end motor should be measured by the development of new products and the actual needs of the manufacturers. The potential of the entire international market is enormous. The following is a forward-looking analysis of the market.
(1) Motors for home appliances. Micro-motors and control technology are the core technologies of modern home appliances. There are many types of motors for home appliances, and the number is large. Although it is a mature market, the new models emphasize the versatility, energy saving, low noise and low vibration of the products. In the future, the design, production and testing of home appliances will have a high-quality effect, and the market will grow substantially in the future.
(2) Communication and computer peripheral products. The demand for high-precision and small-sized motors for such products is increasing, and the number of them is increasing. The combination of electronic control has high added value and great potential for future development.
(3) Micro-motors for automobiles. Car sales are on the rise, and the number of applied electrical appliances is increasing. The automatic quantitative electronic fuel injection system replaces the traditional carburetor, and the ABS brakes are replaced by motors. One car has been increased from the traditional dozens of motors to thirty or forty, and even more than eighty motors. The motorcycle's starter motor replaces the foot pedal, the variety of portable rechargeable power tools, and the electric vehicles needed for environmental protection in the future, all of which make people's high-performance DC motors covet and have high hopes.
(4) Micromotors for power tools. The conversion of industrial products into household portable tools has made advanced electric tools and household electrical products popular. The more stringent the performance requirements of series-excited motors, the more impressive the development.
(5) Other special motors. For example, the number of satellite receiver steering motors, lawn mowers, motors for handicapped vehicles, and servo motors for CNCs has increased year by year, while the number of brushless motors for computers and advanced appliances has increased the most, tens of millions of units.
(6) Industrial motors. It has always been driven by the international boom, the number of emerging industrial countries has increased, equipment has been updated, and new machines have increased production, making the future of industrial motors still full of hope.
2 Technology trends
The main technical development trends of foreign micro-motors are: the development of products to high performance and small volume; the development of DC micro-motors to permanent magnetization and brushless; the development of micro-motors to high performance and combination; the intensification of production technology , softening, automation development; testing technology to advanced automation.
At the same time, the micro-motor industry faces the following changes:
(1) Modern industrial motors and even home appliance motors are no longer directly powered by pure AC and DC power, but by power electronic drives.
(2) Motors and drives are the backbone and actuators in high-efficiency automated production, and their reliability is the primary factor in product success.
(3) With the rapid development of electronic technology, the micro-motor industry and the drive manufacturing industry are faced with a process of mutual acquisition and merger adjustment.
(4) Faced with the trend of market competition and market internationalization, the micro-motor industry is emerging as a multinational group company with strong international alliances.
(5) The introduction of drivers has brought new requirements and challenges to the design, materials, production processes and manufacturing of modern micro-motors.
(6) Compared with other industries, especially the electronics industry, the micro-motor manufacturing industry is still a less automated industry. In other words, the labor force accounts for a relatively high proportion of product costs.
3 Product development 3.1 Control micromotor
Such motors include self-aligning machines, rotary transformers, speed measuring generators, inductive phase shifters, servo motors, etc., which are mainly used in military equipment and automatic control. In addition to emphasis on miniaturization, high precision, fast response, high reliability and adaptability to harsh environments, these micromotors have the following characteristics:
(1) There are many varieties and small quantities. There are many types of military equipment, different requirements, and constantly updated, which determines this feature of this type of motor. The United States knowfortt company claims that the company can be used by the Ministry of Defense for more than 5,000 varieties, but the annual output is only 1 million units. INLAND industrial production of DC torque motors, the product base is only 2in minimum, 2m maximum, and more than 500 varieties.
(2) High standardization and serialization. In order to achieve the interchangeability of weapons and equipment and the uniformity of the use of the three armed forces, Western countries have long been engaged in multi-party research work on the standardization and serialization of military micro-motors, forming a unified standard based on US military standards. Such as the British DEF-148, France 170-510, Japan NDS5340 and other standards, are indicated to be interchangeable with similar products of the US military standard. The former Soviet Union and Eastern European countries were produced at the military level in the former Soviet Union National Standard (TOCT). US military standards represent the world's advanced level.
(3) Production is highly monopolized and the technology is strictly blocked. Micro-motors used in military equipment are mostly precision-controlled motors and play a key role in equipment. In addition, more precision processing equipment and testing equipment are required, especially modern micro-motor technology integrates motor, microelectronics, precision processing and computer technology. It is difficult for general enterprises to undertake the task of producing and developing new products. According to statistics, there are only a few dozen manufacturers of military micro-motors in the world, including 1/3 (12) of the famous manufacturers in the United States, 4 in the United Kingdom, and 2 in France, Japan and Italy, forming a highly monopolized situation. And is valued and protected by the government. The US military invested $1 billion in funds from 1986 to 1990 to develop various types of micro-motors and control devices for digital systems. For a long time, NATO has included military micro-motors in the list of control materials.