1. Do not hammer the casing of the reducer by gravity t […]
1. Do not hammer the casing of the reducer by gravity to avoid damage.
2. Regularly check whether the installation foundation, seals, drive shafts, etc. are normal.
3. If used normally, the maximum temperature of the lubricating oil should be less than 85 °C. If the oil temperature rises abnormally, and abnormal noise or other phenomena occur, it is necessary to stop the inspection immediately and remove the fault before continuing to use.
4. After replacing the new wearing parts, they must be used after running and load test.